Terms and Conditions
- These terms supersede all previous agreements.
- With all telephone orders no payment details will be saved.
- All payments must be made online, by bank transfer or over the phone. We do not except cheques.
- Gift vouchers have a non-redeemable cash value.
- We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
- Customers are required to notify us within seven working days of any shortages or damages to their deliveries. Any notification's after this time cannot be dealt with as insufficient time will be afforded to us to investigate the claim.
- We do not accept liability for late delivery by postal companies.
- Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained. If the customer notices damage upon delivery, they should where possible, write this on the delivery sheet.
- Designs and colour schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
- Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full postal charges being incurred by the customer. This includes sending back to source, except where the 7 day cooling off period is applicable.
- Investigation of missing or delayed parcels will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered. We aim to resolve postal issues as soon as possible.
- Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, we will always offer a refund, exchange, credit note or repair service where goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose or have been misdescribed.
- Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
- The title in all goods will remain the property of Indoor Xtreme until such time as payment is received in full.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice, however customers will be informed of any changes to product prices, before they are charged. If in the event the customer is dissatisfied with the price, the customer has the right to cancel.
- Please note that courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
- Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to return large items i.e. matting, punch/filled bags and heavy items please contact us first.
- If a card has been left at a delivery premises, failure to act upon the card will result in a re-delivery charge (where applicable).
- Please consult our website for full item descriptions. Indoor Xtreme will not be held responsible for goods incorrectly ordered.
- Please note that it is required by law to supply an official copy (Photocopy, scanned image, etc) of either your passport, drivers licence or birth certificate proving you are over the age of 18 years old for orders containing weapons.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable unless stated otherwise.
- Force majeure: Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Indoor Xtreme is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the customer.
- The customer will be responsible for any local taxes that are enforced in that country. Indoor Xtreme takes no responsibility for these extra charges. If you are unsure, please contact your local tax office before placing your order.
- In the event of any alterations needing to be made to an item by the recipient or a third party working on behalf of the recipient (This includes alterations to size, colour or any embroidery work and similar customization) please ensure that the correct item has been received in a satisfactory condition prior to any work being carried out. Failure to do so will prohibit the item in question being accepted for an exchange or a return.
- Indoor Xtreme reserves the right to not publish product reviews if the content is deemed inaccurate.
- For hygiene reason we cannot accept the return of any groin guards or gum shields unless the item is defective. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please return them within 7 days in the original packaging and in an unused condition for a full refund less of any postage costs.
Controllers of personal information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by 'Indoor Xtreme' is controlled by 'Indoor Xtreme'
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
· When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order.
· We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. For some international deliveries this number may be given to our couriers.
· When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
· We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
· We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new 'Indoor Xtreme' services and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
How does 'Indoor Xtreme' protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server via WORLDPAY. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
What about "cookies"?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features such as shopping and to store items in your Shopping Basket between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
Will 'Indoor Xtreme' disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
The 'Indoor Xtreme' does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. 'Indoor Xtreme' may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the UK's Data Protection legislation.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at 'Indoor Xtreme' possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties