Controllers of personal information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by 'Indoor Xtreme' is controlled by 'Indoor Xtreme'
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
· When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order.
· We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. For some international deliveries this number may be given to our couriers.
· When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
· We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
· We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new 'Indoor Xtreme' services and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
How does 'Indoor Xtreme' protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server via PAYAL. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
What about "cookies"?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features such as shopping and to store items in your Shopping Basket between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
Will 'Indoor Xtreme' disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
The 'Indoor Xtreme' does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. 'Indoor Xtreme' may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the UK's Data Protection legislation.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at 'Indoor Xtreme' possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties
Martial Arts Equipment
Join Us On
copyright© 2012 indoorXtreme
Advert for Marine Rope